Helping you to set up, grow and manage your business in Ireland, your access to a single EU market!
Ireland is a committed member of the EU and provides businesses with guaranteed access to the EU Single Market. Ireland is an ideal hub for companies seeking a European base as it is the only English-speaking country in Europe after Brexit. Ireland is one of the best countries in the world for ease of doing business, it continues to attract high-performing industries due to
- positive government policies,
- pro-business environment,
- high quality IT,
- developed infrastructure and
- high skilled workforce
OTHS offers business start-up advice, business planning, and ongoing support services for new enterprises as well as existing businesses.
Our services include:
- Start-up Consulting
- Company Formations –Type of Companies:
- A Private Company Limited by Shares (LTD)
- A Designated Activity Company (DAC) – Limited by Shares
- A Designated Activity Company Limited by Guarantee (DAC) – Limited by Guarantee
- A Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) – Limited by Guarantee does not have a share capital.
- BOND for NON-EEA Resident Directors (if required)
- Irish Branch Registrations for Foreign EEA/Non-EEA Companies
- Irish Bank Account Opening Assistance
- Company Secretarial Services
- Business Name Registrations
- Registered Office Address Services
- Business Correspondence Address services
- Named Company Secretary
- Preparation & Filing of B1 Annual Return to CRO
- Registration of Beneficial Ownership (RBO)
- Voluntary Strike-off
- Tax Registrations (Corporation Tax, VAT, ELEVY, PAYE/PRSI, PAYE Registration, Excise & Licence, Income Tax) with Revenue
- Managed Payroll Outsourcing Services
- Revenue and CRO Returns
Call us on +353-1-624 1344 / +353-87-992 8070 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your business set up right from the beginning.